Self-balancing scooter tour by night in Rome
From US$ 76
Take part in a segway tour at sunset and discover Rome under a different light! Ride through the liveliest areas of the city and admire Piazza Navona, the Colosseum and the other sites illuminated.
DO THIS BECAUSE
- Take part in a segway tour at sunset and discover Rome under a different light
- Admire Piazza Navona, the Colosseum and the other sites illuminated
- Ride through the liveliest areas of the city, including Campo de' Fiori
Enjoy a segway tour of Rome and admire the city's beauty under the sunset light. From Castel Sant Angelo, reach Piazza Navona and then Campo de' Fiori, a crowded and bustling market in the daytime and a locals' gathering point at night.Admire the beauty of Ponte Sisto on the Tiber and then crossing Piazza Venezia climb the Campidoglio to enjoy the breathtaking view of the Colosseum illuminated. Riding along the Fori Imperiali you'll get to the world's most famous fountain, the Trevi fountain.
- Segway rental
- Segway training session
- Tour guide
- Waterproof jacket (if required)
- Every day at 7.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
In the pedestrian area of Castel Sant’Angelo.
- Each segway driver is required to follow pedestrian rules
- You must be at least 16 and weigh 45 kg to be able to drive a segway
- The maximum number of participants per tour is 8
- The tour is only offered in English
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
Availability and prices
What people say
Based on reviews