Half-day canyoning in Heart Creek Canyon for beginners
DO THIS BECAUSE
- Learn rappelling and take in the amazing scenery
- Perfect choice for your first canyoning experience
- Make an exciting 60ft waterfall rappel
- 7mm thick wetsuit
- Neoprene socks
- Rope and Rappelling equipment
- Dry bag
- Guests must be at least 12 years old
- Group sizes are from 2 to 8 people
- Activity duration approximately 4-5 hours
- Participants do not need any previous Canyon or rappelling experience, but they must be comfortable with heights
- There are a total of 5 rappels, some scrambling and hiking
- For safety purposes and to prepare your canyoning equipment prior to arrival - your height and weight will be requested at checkout
- Please change into your bathing suit before arriving at the meeting point
- You will hike approx. 45-minutes to the top of the canyon prior to putting on the wetsuits
- Bring with you: Bathing suit, Fleece or warm layers (optional but good for people who get cold easy), Rain jacket or hardshell or dry-top, Warm socks and a pair of sturdy outdoor shoes (trail running or light hiking shoes) that can get wet, Day pack to carry gear, A towel and extra clothes to change into after the trip
- Upon arrival, you will be required to sign a 'waiver of liability'
- Note, this trip may be subject to itinerary change, or in extreme cases, cancellation due to unexpected water levels and/or weather conditions
- In the unlikely event of cancellation, booked participants will be offered a different date or providing a refund
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
You might also like
COOKIE TRACKING FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
Select and save your tracking preferences:
Remarketing (we use these to feature personalized ads)
Performance (we use these to improve the website)
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Functional (this gives you website access)
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.