Lake Powell, Monument Valley, and Canyonlands combo airplane scenic tour
DO THIS BECAUSE
- Enjoy a scenic run of the Colorado River by air
- View the iconic Horseshoe Bend downstream of Glen Canyon Dam
- Get a bird's eye view of the famous Cataract Canyon rapids
- Pilot/Guide (English speaking)
- Guaranteed window seat
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Tours start and end at Canyonlands Regional Airport. Parking is available at the airport free of charge
- Canyonlands Regional Airport (CNY) is located approximately 17 miles north of Moab, UT
- The minimum number of passengers on a flight is two
- All ages are welcome on the flights. Children over 24 months must sit in their own seats on the plane
- Booster pillows are provided by the local operator
- A minimum of 2 people is required for each option
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
You might also like
COOKIE TRACKING FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
Select and save your tracking preferences:
Remarketing (we use these to feature personalized ads)
Performance (we use these to improve the website)
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Functional (this gives you website access)
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.