Castel del Monte guided tour
DO THIS BECAUSE
- Take part in a guided tour of Castel del Monte, the castle of Emperor Frederick II
- Discover the octagonal building, the mysteries, and symbolism surrounding its unusual shape
- Follow your guide between the 2 floors, among the 16 rooms, and the octagonal courtyard
- Expert guide
- Entrance fees to Castel del Monte (€8.00 per person)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Children (age 0-17): free of charge
- Please note that it is not possible to book the entrance tickets without booking the guided tour
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to take place. If the minimum isn't reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- It is suggested to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and to bring a bottle of water
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say
You might also like
COOKIE TRACKING FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
Select and save your tracking preferences:
Remarketing (we use these to feature personalized ads)
Performance (we use these to improve the website)
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Functional (this gives you website access)
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.