New Orleans pestilence, pandemic and plague tour
DO THIS BECAUSE
- Discover the strange mass disease events in New Orleans history
- Listen to inspiring tales of coping with filthy and foul conditions
- Learn how New Orleans city recovered
- Guided walking tour
- The tour is available in English
- The tour is designed to be 2 hours but can run over
- Walking distance: about a mile
- The tour goes on rain or shine
- The tour does not end where it starts. You will be helped after the tour with directions to where they are going next.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
You might also like
COOKIE TRACKING FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
Select and save your tracking preferences:
Remarketing (we use these to feature personalized ads)
Performance (we use these to improve the website)
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Functional (this gives you website access)
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.