Tokyo Online: Virtual Experience in Shibuya and Shinjuku with a Local Expert
DO THIS BECAUSE
- Hear insider stories about Japanese culture and daily life.
- Dive right into Shibuya and Shinjuku, through images, stories and other materials to get to know both Tokyo neighborhoods.
- Get tips about Tokyo and what to include in your bucket list of things to do in Japan (for those who have visited Tokyo already, we will share other valuable information for your next visit)
- Learn about Ramen and Yakitori, and about the famous Mascots of Shibuya and Shinjuku.
- We will share the history of both locations, but also fun info you can only learn from a local.
- Get expert knowledge about do’s/don’ts, best times/seasons to visit, restaurant recommendations and more.
- Enjoy a fun and positive experience
- Information about Japan and Japanese culture in general
- “Ask Me Anything” time to find out more about your Japan wish-list.
- Local English speaking expert
- Internet fees
- Tuesdays to Saturdays
- From 10.00 am to 11.00 am (Japanese standard time)
- From 9.00 pm to 10.00 pm (Japanese standard time)
- Custom times may be available, contact [email protected]
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Your curiosity and an open mind and heart
- Any questions you may have about Japan
- Snacks and drinks to enjoy during your experience
- 2 sheets of paper (preferably Letter Size) and adhesive tape for a quick activity in the middle of the tour
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
You might also like
COOKIE TRACKING FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
Select and save your tracking preferences:
Remarketing (we use these to feature personalized ads)
Performance (we use these to improve the website)
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Functional (this gives you website access)
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.