Nottingham private walking tour
DO THIS BECAUSE
- Admire the most important landmarks of Nottingham
- Learn about Lord Byron and Robin Hood
- See England’s oldest inn- the “Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem”
- Local guide
- Private guided tour
- Customization of tour by asking your local guide on the spot
- Entrance fees
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- This activity is accessible to wheelchair users and to people with mobility impairments
- This tour is suitable for any age
- This tour is available for a maximum amount of 15 participants, the price remains the same independently of the number of participants
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the experience begins.
You might also like
COOKIE TRACKING FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
Select and save your tracking preferences:
Remarketing (we use these to feature personalized ads)
Performance (we use these to improve the website)
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Functional (this gives you website access)
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.