Turin sweet and chocolate tour
DO THIS BECAUSE
- Learn about Turin's pastries variegated tradition
- Visit some typical cafes and historical laboratories
- Taste local specialties such as Gianduiotti and Marron glacé
- 5 stops and pastry tastings
- Multilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Children (ages 6-12)
- Infants (ages 0-5): free and do not need a ticket
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 adults per booking. The maximum number of participants is 10
- You will be asked to specify any dietary requirements at the time of booking
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say
You might also like
COOKIE TRACKING FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
Select and save your tracking preferences:
Remarketing (we use these to feature personalized ads)
Performance (we use these to improve the website)
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Functional (this gives you website access)
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.