Into the blue snorkeling in Silfra
DO THIS BECAUSE
- Snorkel in crystal clear blue water between the tectonic plates
- Ideal tour for those who are traveling with their own vehicle and can meet on location
- Small-group experience
- Guided dive tour in Silfra with a certified PADi® divemaster
- All dive equipment needed
- All required safety equipment
- English speaking licensed adventure guide
- Silfra admission fee
- Hot chocolate and cookies
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink
- The tour operates daily at the following times:
- Participants have to sign a waiver before undertaking all trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherent risk
- The minimum age for participation is 12 years
- Tour difficulty: 3/5; moderate
- Warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended.
- Participants need to be comfortable in the water and be able to swim. You are unable to participate if you are pregnant, due to the small risk of cold water entering the suit.
- Weight limit: 45-120 kg
- Height limit: 150 cm-200 cm
- Age Limit: 12 years old minimum. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian booked on the same tour.
- English: It is important that you can both understand and communicate in English in order to participate in the tour
- The snorkeling handbook takes on important information such as medical conditions etc. Customers are required to read it prior to participating in the tour: HERE
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say
You might also like
COOKIE TRACKING FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
Select and save your tracking preferences:
Remarketing (we use these to feature personalized ads)
Performance (we use these to improve the website)
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Functional (this gives you website access)
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.