Golden Circle and Northern Lights guided tour from Reykjavik
DO THIS BECAUSE
- View Iceland's most popular natural wonders in one day
- Find the dancing Northern Lights after visiting the Golden Circle
- Experience a natural phenomenon with the evening stars above
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Souvenir photo (available for purchase on site)
- Audio guide (can be purchased on site)
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Extra fees to be paid on site:
for the In-Bus audioguide, you can bring your own headphones. Otherwise, headphones are available for purchase in every bus from the guide
Know in advance:
- the Northern Lights sightseeing depends on the weather forecast and visibility conditions, so it may not always be possible, but the guides maximize your chances by selecting the best locations. Seeing the Northern Lights is not guaranteed
- the Auroras are only visible during the winter months
- if the Northern Lights portion of the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, and you can't participate in a subsequent tour, you will receive a refund for the Northern Lights portion.
- in case of an unsuccessful hunt, the tour operator will give you the opportunity to re-book as many times as needed until you successfully witness the Northern Lights. This is a lifetime guarantee
- the tour includes an in-bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages, free Wi-Fi, USB chargers in every seat, a photo memory of you and the Northern Lights, and free instructions on how to set up your camera to capture the Northern Lights and the night sky.
Remember to bring:
- dress appropriately for the weather in warm waterproof clothes, including a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear, gloves, and warm socks/waterproof shoes. Be prepared for sudden weather changes, as you'll be outside at night during the Northern Lights hunt
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say
You might also like
COOKIE TRACKING FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
Select and save your tracking preferences:
Remarketing (we use these to feature personalized ads)
Performance (we use these to improve the website)
These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you’ve selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Functional (this gives you website access)
These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.